Pretty thinhs my house would like

If my home could talk it would love all of these things, I will love them for it though. 
I have somehow managed to collect things that match, usually my house is full of random mixtures and colours that dont always go together. I am such a big fan of white walls and lots of different colour acents all around the place. 



Kitchen Aid - Mixer (so I cancontinue my love of baking)
Missoni - Norris Throw
Wild & Wolf - Lobby Telephone Chrome (not sure how practical this is but it looks great)
John Lewis - Buddah (every house needs a Buddah)
Next - Chunky Knit Cushion (great for snuggle time)
Marks & Spence - Sundae Glasses (I would drink out of them)
Matthew Williamson - Candlesticks
Love Lammie - I Love Sewing Hook
Found Home Store - Kartel Chair (I have always wantedone of these)
Ferm Living - Tree Bomb Cushion
LSA - Mezzo Vase

<3 <3 <3