Vogue's Fashion Night out...





Oh such a fun night out it was indeed! Me, Peg and Sarah had a mini adventure around the streets of LoLondon. Starting of with a early dinner on oxford street and heading along the shops towards Bond Street... I brought my charity t-shirt from urban outfitters while looking at the preview collections, I was intrigued by Simon Preens leggings he had on show with lace panels cut into the bottom, and a dress that he had hanging, the shoulders detailed cap sleeves that were made from PVC and looked awesome! I love how he mixes the two fabrics together. I love Topshop I have a small obsession so visiting the oxford street Topshop is always exciting! full of sparkles as well! I swear i am a bit like a magpie, attracted to all things that shine and glitter.

Ahh chance meeting with Noel Fielding! craziness my friend Sarah loves him and got a photo taken with him, he was a bit busy tho but insisted that we check out Archie Eyebrows his favourite shoe designer... It always excites me seeing people that are famous and realising that they are just real people like me and you that love to shop and do normal things.

Chanel were holding a photo shoot with Erin O'Connor and Daisy Lowe upstairs in their Bond street store. They are such beautiful ladies and seem so confident to be able to stand not only in front of a photographer but in front of a crowd of people and still look so glamorous and at ease. We also bumped onto Pixie Geldof in one of the many shoe shops browsing with her friends. She was wearing some amazingly high black heels! Browns had a collection of designers posing in the window, there was such a buzz in the air.
We ended up at Burberry sipping on drinks and chatting amongst ourselves and to others around us. in all the evening was so fun, and i hope for many more of these evenings with my girlie's. the whole journey home i was day dreaming about when i will be able to live in London and have all that excitement just on my doorstep! oh how i wish for that little apartment along Brick Lane, wish wish wish...