Reflection

The start of a new accademic year and i'm increadibily excited about the year ahead. The last year has been a bot of a struggle but i think i am back on track and ready to take on anything! positive thinking for me! After missing out on a lot of lessons last year i was happy to still get a 2.1 average for my projects. i think i can improve on this though, but i must concentrate on my portfolio. my last project i enjoyed so much but i think i need to re-define my direction i think that i have concentrated too much into sportswear and have been more interested in ladieswear straight fashion recently, although i am always going to have that  edge to my work. I must remember not to get stressed this year, and have fun, if im happy it will show through my creativity i always seem to work better when i am a happy person. 
i think im going to concentrate on my pattern cutting and design. i am still motivated by the process form design to finished product, Love seeing my designs realised