Cream of the crop

Finally home and snuggled up in my bed, Oxford Fashion Week meetings after work today and a nice hour and a half Yoga session. Feeling all chilled now and catching up on the shows, pretending I was there and not sat behind my desk (although I do love my job). At the top of my 'Cream of the Crop' list is that Burberry Prorsum show! Oh the pastel lace section is inspiring, I'm not sure I can pull of the see-through looks but they look fantastic on the catwalk. The lovely Cara all in pink! 



Erdem continued the lace theme, though sticking to black and white. Detailed lacework and super fine fabrics layer up to create a chic look. The white dress Is another of my favourites.



Peter Pilotto echoed those wonderful pastel shades we saw at Burberry, contrasting structured fabrics break the colours up. A more blocky look than the softer shapes we have seen today with A-line skirts and the formal collared shirt.



A little romance at Temperley, I really loved the prints, it brought a new edge to the romantic feel. Digital print is still so on trend for SS2014