Vintage Glamour

 
Maybe it's that I am off to a wedding this weekend, the theme is vintage and set in the beautiful Devon countryside. Or maybe it's that smushy love feeling, either way I'm dreaming of faux fur coats and vintage inspired silk dresses, all topped of with some glitz and killer heels. My outift is quite different for the wedding, I can't be wearing white! I will be in a navy wrap dress with gold embelishment from Zara, and that fab tartan jacet I have featured before. A statement necklace and rose headband bring back that little bit of glam. I will update with some images of the wedding after the weekend.
 
Above:
Dress: Topshop Boutique, floral satin shirt dress. £160
Coat: Stella Mccartney, Bryce mohair-blend faux fur coat. £1,020
Shoes: Office, Obey me sandal. £55
Headband & Harness: ASOS Premium. £45